written by reader How I Made 995% in 2005… and Why Today’s Opportunity Is Better (Steve Sjuggerud)

By xiexgp@gmail.com, June 2, 2015

Does anybody know which gold stocks Steve Sjuggerud is referering to in his last newsletter (True Wealth Systems newsletter)?

macrobody
macrobody

Maybe Seabridge Gold again?

ethant
ethant
Reply to  macrobody

If I remember correctly, Seabridge Gold was a freebie this time and he hints at better ideas for this time around contained within the Newsletter

psubacker
psubacker

Possibly Royal Gold (RGLD).

canihepu
canihepu
Reply to  psubacker

Unlikely RGLD. That was a last month suggested trade.

chrizcringle

I don’t think so since it’s said in the video (Brett Eversole, Cracking the “Gold Code”) that it’s not a gold royal company or a normal gold mining company. Brett does further say that the gold company ” doesn’t actually mine a single ounce of gold” but buy up property and is a “hoarder”.

I was thinking Brazil Resources (BRI.V) could be one of these companies (a total of three). What do you think of this?

phyllis
phyllis
Reply to  chrizcringle

Altius Minerals ? ALS:TSE

Ziggy D
Ziggy D
Reply to  phyllis

Nope…..that is a ROYALTY company

mike
mike
Reply to  phyllis

Nope, but I bought that one because I believe it was the company Dan Ferris has been hinting at.

Brian Chambers

I am a very recent True Wealth System subscriber. My first “alert” was 4/2/15 after market hours. It was for 3 gold type investments. 4/3 -4/5 market closed (Easter) and I pulled the trigger 4/6. I bought all 3 in roughly equal amounts. As of today one is up and 2 are down with a total of about negative 5%. It’s been a fun ride in that some of the recommendations were up around 20% over these last 2.5 months+! I would like to give the stock symbols but I agreed to not disclose when I signed up with TWS. I plan to stick with TWS for a period of 6 months. At that point I can either get my initial subscription money back OR pay more for another 1.5 years. I will say that I’m a little miffed in that TWS publ