written by reader icells

By davidmasson, June 2, 2015

from stephan petranek of Breakthrough Tecnology Alert

a tech company about to increase 1,700 % over a few years for a new cancer cure.

anyone know about this stock and him in general?
thanks,
david

modernrock

I believe that one is BTX

conwayed
conwayed
Reply to  modernrock

I think it’s probably Kite Pharma (KITE).

modernrock
Reply to  conwayed

You are probably right, I got the wrong disease.

SoGiAm

BTX-Jefferies presentation today: subsequent archived replay of the presentation will be accessible at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff88/btx. The replay will be available for approximately 90 days after the event. Best2ALL!-Benjamin

jfenlin
jfenlin

I’m not sure it is either KITE or BTX, but KITE is more likely, as these teases sometimes twist reality, I just can’t find a perfect fit.

jfenlin
jfenlin

Yeah probably KITE, his implied IRR (return adjusted for time) assumptions are silly if this is the one. Great innovative company but I have other immunotherapy plays with better risk/reward. Might use some cheap (for now) margin money to roll covered calls. Don’t mind leaving something on the table on this one. A very good company but the tease is quite misleading IF this is the one.

jfenlin
jfenlin

I have looked at everything I can think of and this has to be KITE.
When I have time I’ll share what I View as misleading aspects of the Tease.
I do have a very small position in KITE, like it a little better than Juno (due to mkt caps) But am a raging long-term bull on SRNE and find ADXS very interesting with a totally differentiated immunotherapy approach, with super people and partners.