written by reader Poet technologies

By jammingthepipeline, February 3, 2016

I am following POET technology ( PTK TSX-venture) for the last three years and it was a roller coaster, to say the least. But the new management is bringing this company very close to a great success.
We will hear a lot of news pretty soon and this little company can become a great success. People with an understanding of semi conductors have to look into this company.
If some people are interested in POET technologies let’s start a discussion

Esther
Esther

Jamming the Pipeline, you have an interesting moniker. I am interested in Poet Technologies, but begin to be concerned that its technology will not be used or leapfrogged by other companies. I have a small position which I have been holding for some time, so am interested in any thoughts of others. My problem is, I don’t have much of an understanding of semi-conductors, but did see how encouraged people were with certain additions to Poet’s board.
I would love to be part of this discussion, although I won’t be able to analyze the technology side of it. Long POETF.

Esther
Esther

POETF (I’m long). Trading was halted today – no word as to why. I found this article about Poet technologies worth a read..https://rainerklute.wordpress.com/2016/04/16/outstanding-photodetector-beats-competition-by-multiples/

puablo
puablo

JTP, if you still check in here from time to time, make a post so I can talk to you.
I read all your comments on Agora, but can’t sign up there due to their ongoing site problems. I was at the Town Hall and found it very informative. The current SP is a result of that “informativeness”.

Esther
Esther
Reply to  puablo

Puablo, could you give a link to some of JTP’s comments on Agora? I am still long POETF.

jammingthepipeline
jammingthepipeline
Reply to  Esther

I am still here puablo. Sorry for my absence.
It was a wild ride the last 6 weeks. I truly believe in POET technologies and his management.
I think in a 5 months – 9 months period we will see the SP going up direction 2.50. So for starters, this is good moment to invest in POET. For us, who waited 4 years, it was a ride through hell, but the rewards will be there. My guess? Spit it out : 2018 15$
Take your time, bit by bit, and enjoy it.

puablo
puablo

Hey there!
I just got finished reading your sparring with WinterSun. That’s pretty much a waste of breath, but I read most everything, on the off chance there is a morsel or two that are useful.
About the 18 month thing..there were no dates or time associated with that, it was just a factual perspective statement that by buying DenseLight, we eliminated 18 months of work if we had to develop our own distribution system from scratch.
What we do know is that the detector is being marketed now to prospective customers.
The vscel prototype exists now and is being tested and optimized and should be available by mid June, latest, as long as engineering stays on pace. As per the THM, Suresh said the transceiver (integrated detector and vscel on the same chip)is online for the end of 2016.

puablo
puablo

It might be helpful to know that I am also long at about 1/4m shares for years now. I don’t comment on Agoracom because I can’t register there after the great hack! 🙂
I did spend the 2 days during the THM hanging out with Rainer .
If you were at the THM, I was sitting beside Sam P having lunch before his little talk.

jammingthepipeline
jammingthepipeline

Rainer is the right man to get connected with. Super honest straight forward guy.
“As per the THM, Suresh said the transceiver (integrated detector and vscel on the same chip)is online for the end of 2016.” And that’s why IMO, we will see 2.50$ – 3.00 $ at the end of the year.
I informed some hub leaders from Agoracom about POET on Gumshoe. Some of them are really cool guys with a lot of understanding about the technology, some of them are frustrated dictators who like to shut up people who don’t 100% agree with them. I am going to take a break from that forum and I wish everybody good luck with their investments.

puablo