Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 153

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 154

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 155

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 156

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 157

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 163

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 164

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 165

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 166

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 167

written by reader 420 Investors

By SoGiAm, March 25, 2016

This tread is created for serious cannabis investors to share K.A.S.H. by providing ideas, diligence, links, equities, etc. with like-minded individuals.

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, bool given in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments-reloaded/wp_subscribe_reloaded.php on line 1540

Warning: array_flip() expects parameter 1 to be array, bool given in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments-reloaded/wp_subscribe_reloaded.php on line 1544

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments-reloaded/wp_subscribe_reloaded.php on line 1547

Notice: Undefined variable: karmaOutput in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/functions.php on line 3286

hittman
hittman

Question. Does anyone know where I can find info for cannabis stock IPO’s that are coming out on the regular? I’m looking for a source that basically says something like “these are the cannabis companies who are having IPO’s this week”.

Thanks
Scott

steveflick
Reply to  hittman

hi hitman (Scott), January 14th I replied to your January 10, 2019 5:14 pm post, but my comment is still awaiting moderation – I think since this is a microblog started by a reader (s)he has to do the review/moderation before posting; I gave 3 free weekly cannabis enewsletters.

steveflick
Reply to  steveflick

Trying to re-post my January 14th cannabis comment:
Hi Hittman, Cannabis investing is very speculative, invest only what you can afford to lose…… I have read aprox. 15% of your total portfolio. Since April 2018 I have invested in 14 cannabis, or industry related, companies, and am now collectively up +15%, being down about 10% in December. As part of your due diligence, I suggest 3 weekly (free) enewsletters.
1. Let’s Toke Business Newsletter by Ted Ohashi. Send an email to Ted tedohashi@gmail.com and ask to be added to his newsletter and what country you are from.
2. http://www.newcannabisventures.com by Alan Brochstein
3. http://www.greenmarketreport.com
I say yes to CGC Canopy, Ted O’Hashi’s #1 recommendation. Also, seriously consider IIPR, an REIT that pays dividends, one of the few cannabis companies that pay dividends.
Happy Investing

hittman
hittman
Reply to  steveflick

These are mine to date, anywhere from 2 to 100 shares depending of course on the cost.
CGC, CRON, ACB, CNTTF, CWBHF, ELLXF, EMHTF, HEXO, KSHB, MMNFF, MPXEF, OGRMF, ORHOF (that’s actually origin house or CannaRoyalty), PRCNF, and TGODF. Some camfrom NIC & some from me selecting. I’m up for the most part but it doesn’t matter that much to me right now because I’m more interested in 5-10 years down the road.

motigerkaren
motigerkaren
Reply to  hittman

Hello, hitman, I’m just getting started, only own 7 stocks. Was looking over your list, looking for validation I guess. I see you have EMHTF. I bought that because I want growers, but also because of the Pharm activity in CA. That one is my “target,” as soon as it IPO’s. They have a “venture group” now at $5 a share, but there is a $2K minimum and I can’t afford to tie up that much waiting on the FDA. What is your take on that?

👍 -2
hittman
hittman
Reply to  motigerkaren

I like Emerald Health mainly because of their JV with Village Farms. Emerald has a family of companies. There is also Emerald Bioscience and Emerald Pharmaceuticals which is still private. I want to get into Emerald Pharma so bad right now because like you said their shares are only $5 pre-IPO. The issue is that their minimum buy in is 5K and that is out of my range.

Andrew
Andrew
Reply to  steveflick

My comment above waiting moderation was supposed to be a reply to this one steveflick, but I did it wrong and it will come across as a new comment. Thx!

steveflick
Reply to  steveflick

, for cannabis IPO’s, try http://www.newcannabisventures.com free weekly enewsletter by Alan Brochstein……he has Discover upcoming new listings with the curated Cannabis Stock IPOs and New Issues Tracker.

hittman
hittman
Reply to  steveflick

Thanks so much steveflick

steveflick
Reply to  steveflick

, , , cannabis DD, please see Gumshoe article July 8, 2018, What’s “Royal Gold of Marijuana” my comment July 10, 2018 1:56 pm with 3 free weekly cannabis enewsletters.

Andrew
Andrew
Reply to  steveflick

Thank you – yes, I have used these resources. Appreciate it!

Joan Cusaac
Joan Cusaac
Reply to  hittman

i google Yahoo marijuana IPO calendar and find IPOs: Calendar – Yahoo Finance. Just looked there are two IPOs for 2-7-19 and three IPOs on 2-8-19. They may not be pot/marijuana IPOs but you can check each one and see if it is a pot stock.
NASDQ and NYSC also IPO news

Andrew
Andrew
Reply to  Joan Cusaac

Thank you – I certainly appreciate it!

cyberguy