written by reader #4_z$FLKS_Shoez

By SoGiAm, April 24, 2016

This thread is dedicated to shareholders of http://www.flex-pharma.com/index.php Enjoy!

niizajim

Long $FLKS

Interesting interview with Dr. Bob Murray about this product here:

In the comment section, a number of people did mention that it is a bit too pricey for them which I was/am still concerned with, but at least this guy says it really works. He said his cramps stopped almost immediately both times he used the product.

Esther
Esther
Reply to  niizajim

I just preordered a few bottles myself from their website. There was no shipping charge, and you order in batches of 6.
Niizajim, look at the backgrounds of their management team, and I think your worries about their marketing skills will at least diminish. The athletes that want an edge will pay the price, and 5 bucks is enough to give it an ‘elitist’ air which doesn’t hurt at all. They already have famous athletes lining up to promote it. I think the price will eventually drop, but it is smart in my opinion to begin this way, because it says this stuff is valuable, more than a mere drink. People find that sort of money for cigars or a cup of coffee.
Athletes who need it will buy it before a competition, before an important game, etc. Chronic sufferers who can’t sleep at night will buy it to sleep.
I’m curious to see what it tastes like. I don’t get cramps myself – just ordered some for DD.
Long FLKS.

Lannas
Lannas
Reply to  Esther

$FLKS – They must have sold out of pre order supplies. Preorder is closed.
Long FLKS

arch1
Reply to  Esther

Sharon Please let us know what you think of taste. As to marketing you khave it right. It is almost impossible to raise price without complaint. If you price high and have
50% off sales you can sell four times as much as if you have normal price there. IE $29.95 a sixpak ,buy one get one free and people buy a case of 24 for $59.90,,, or two for five dollars.

Esther
Esther
Reply to  arch1

Will do. 🙂

niizajim
Reply to  arch1

That’s true. If they run sales on it, then the actual price would not be $5 and people would feel like they are getting a bargain.

niizajim

$FLKS

WOW! Look at this insider buying record here:

Amazing!

Esther
Esther
Reply to  SoGiAm

Ben, when I was looking at the Nasdaq site on insider buying, for Flex Pharma, they were showing Westphal as owning first around 3 mill then 6 mill on every other line…I don’t understand what these numbers mean…http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/flks/insider-trades/buys
Sorry to ask – I am rather a newbie.