written by reader Power Profit Trades Tom Gentile has 4

By backoffice, April 21, 2016

simple trades to turn $10,000 into $85,000 by next month, option trades. Any ideas here, he’s claiming massive returns since January . Thanks Travis

Jim
Jim

Anyone have any ideas of how to recover from TRXC debacle. What a bomb. Only thankful didn’t pay Keith Fitzgerald for his spin. Money map has to be the worse subscription ever.

modernrock

TRXC was a HUGE HUGE HUGE opportunity from low 2’s when first posted here more than tripling before bad news hit. Hardly a debacle if traded well.

sharon
sharon

Toms new money clock is like his money calander and should be named the debit money clock beause it has lost nothing but money. He talked about the winners he had with no losers and if I would of bought the last five you would of lost everything. The people at money map press are all frauds. You want better picks get a monkey to throw darts.

Danbee

Tom Gentile and his crews at the Money Map Press do not trade on Tom’s money calendar options trading alerts meaning Tom cannot prove his claim of making money by showing Transaction History or Gain/Loss report from his brokerage. I’ve traded on his trade alerts in Aug. 2016 losing all 4 weekly trades. Shame on me cheating myself 4 times. Yet he has not alerted his subscribers to exit the trades.

mlivingst

I have to agree with “modernrock”, “sharon”, and “Danbee”. I have tried to follow Tom on “Weekly Cash Clock” and have lost a lot more than winning. I have tried to make my trades as soon (within less than five minutes) as I get his alerts and within the cost limits that he has prescribed. It is definitely not working out.

ewfurgie
ewfurgie

I lost much of my retirement chasing options recommendations from “experts” at Money Market Press.

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info