written by reader Virtual Reality and AR – – Digital Fortunes

By dxeplt, April 10, 2016

Digital Fortunes is pushing VR and AR potential growth which sounds valid to me. I’m starting to see headsets everywhere and is just beginning. Digital Fortunes wants to sell us the newsletter, around $1300, to tell us who the prime subcomponent – – chip maker I assume – – is so we can profit no matter what brand of headset is sold. Have others seen this one? Can we solve this little puzzle?
Thanks – –dxeplt

amt2100

I’m interested in this one also.

SoGiAm
Reply to  amt2100

The reality of AR/VR business models Posted Apr 5, 2016 by Tim Merel (@DigiCapitalist) http://techcrunch.com/2016/04/05/the-reality-of-arvr-business-models/

Carilda Thomas

The “VR chip” is likely Nvidia (NVDA) which makes GPUs (Graphical Processing Units) also used in PCs,

m2grace

Louis Basenese is also promoting an AR/VR patent holder stock currently trading at $2. for his expensive Venture Cap Strategist newsletter. Go to, Mr Gumshoe!

SoGiAm

VR public companies search: http://techcrunch.com/search/VR+public+companies#stq=VR public+companies&stp=1

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Admin

Not sure I’ve seen this particular ad, though Basenese was touting a smaller VR stock for one of his letters last year — covered that one here: http://www.sgumdev.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/venturecap-strategist/basenese-says-grab-your-vc-preferred-shares-before-its-too-late/

If memory serves, that’s more of a component maker, like Stutman’s HiMax pitch, than it is an “IP” play. Will look around and see if I have a newer ad from him in my pile.

modernrock

Copy or link to ad would be helpful, I double checked my in box and have not received one recently from them covering VR/AR

modernrock

Here you go, I finally found it. It wasn’t headlined in the email.

modernrock