Quickster: T2 Biosystems ($TTOO)

by DrKSSMDPhD | July 31, 2016 10:39 pm

Glenn Goes to Beantown

Source URL: https://sgumdev.stockgumshoe.com/2016/07/quickster-t2-biosystems-ttoo/

tomtucker

I’m completely lost as to where the most current discussion is going on. I’m sure there is something morer recent than the first comment below (2 days & 5 hours ago).
Travis, why did you eliminate the actual posted time. I can’t relate to a floating time reference.
Please excuse me if I’m being stupid about what is going on- but I just don’t get it.

alanh
Reply to  tomtucker

Tom: If you click on the autors name, it will list his threads in order. Pick the latest…..pick http://www.sgumdev.stockgumshoe.com/2016/08/ten-common-biotech-investing-mistakes/comment-page-2/

SoGiAm
Reply to  alanh

Now that’s is an #awesome #trick 😉 Alanh Thx ~ Ben 🙂

legal9ball
legal9ball

Doc,

Can we trouble you for your take on the $ARTH efficacy result?

Thanks.

Jack

pbrophy
pbrophy

I was hoping to see more discussion in this thread on TTOO specifically. Dr. KSS, I spoke with a doctor recently that confirmed the serious importance of sepsis as a financial disaster for provider hospitals (not to mention the 40% death rate for the patients), and the tremendous opportunity for a diagnostic device to quickly diagnose such as what TTOO has. He did say that bacterial sepsis incidence dwarfs fungal caused sepsis. Of course, TTOO’s current approved product is only for fungal, and the FDA approval for the bacteria test is hoped to be a 1H 2017 event. If that approval occurs, this will be a home run. The company is moving forward with device placements and present a sound marketing strategy, but it is unlikely this stock will explode higher until the bacterial indication becomes a reality. Do you have any insight into whether the bacterial based pathogens present a significantly greater challenge than fungal? In other words, the company would have you believe the bacteria approval is just process and is ultimately a slam dunk. I want to believe that, but I have seen all too often some complication appearing either in the study design or something else. any thoughts appreciated, peter

SoGiAm
Reply to  DrKSSMDPhD

Next: BIOTECHNOLOGY Thread http://www.sgumdev.stockgumshoe.com/2016/08/ten-common-biotech-investing-mistakes/

Continuously Current Biotechnology Thread (unless presentation and comments turned off) TOP article: http://www.sgumdev.stockgumshoe.com/author/dr-kss-md-phd/

Lynn Clark, Stock Gumshoe
Admin

This thread has been closed and the biotech discussions with Dr. KSS have moved to his new article. Dr. KSS’s most recent article can always be found on his author page here.

1 5 6 7