written by reader heads up on Michael Levitts “Zenith Trading Circle”

By joned, September 23, 2016

Michael Levitts’s ”contrarian trading” is presented very well but I am a novice and need direction on this one

👍 -2
psoel
psoel

I’m reading his offering now: Four of the five samples that he quotes – KTHUF, LDIG, RCPI, RUDN, CRDM – do not appear as resarchable symbols with Worden Bros’ TC-2000 quite extensive data base. These names may thus be delisted by their respective exchanges? No dates are provided for Lewiit’s examples, so it’s impossible also for this reason (for me) to check out his back-test claims, for any of his proffered exhibits.

Michael Lewitt has made good sense to me earlier, in his other writings. But this time I wish I had slightly more specific data on which to base a reasonable evaluation of his facinating claims..

SoGiAm

Michael Levitt’s trading here with currently 15 comments: http://www.sgumdev.stockgumshoe.com/2016/09/microblog-micheal-lewitt/ Best2You ~ Ben

Swami51

I signed up for this program in September – $2000. I decided to test it out with about $3000 in his spots. I’ve invested in options for nearly 12 years, so I’m not a newbie.
Made about a 50% return on one put, but am currently down over 82% on the six others. Buy recommendations usually arrive in my email 2-3 hours after the market opens which results in most option values already past suggested purchase price. Granted, the current puts I’m in have a couple months to close, but they will have to adjust like crazy just to get back to buy point. Not really impressed at this point and never hear back when I email the group. Proceed with caution.

Francois
Reply to  Swami51

Same situation here. Invested into 9 puts up yo now. Average down 80%.
Not made a penny yet. Not impressed up to now

James Bower
James Bower

Reluctantly I called Money Sucker Press and canceled my subscription to “Zenith” (FYI James Bower is a not my real name) I had high hopes for “The , Circle”. But for the “Trump Jump” I believe that Zenith would have been successful.

HOWEVER, with all the picks down 80-90% I am sure a lot of people jumped out just like I did. I did make money, Not enough to cover the 1950 but close. Michael made but one sell, VRX which did return a good profit. However, my play on TSLA did better. bought @ 4.95, and sold @ 8 plus.

Michaels program is a good one overall, but the first carbon trade on MTDR made up my mind. Bought MTDR @ .75, sold @ .15. Followed Michaels Carbon Trade instructions. Bought @ 1.10 and now (the last time I looked) @ .70. Therefore, I pulled the plug on The Zenith Circle.

Phan Tinh
Phan Tinh

i want cancel my account. How can i do?

James Bower
James Bower
Reply to  Phan Tinh

Phan Tinh,

Go to the Money Map Press Website, click on “Customer Service” enter your “full name”, and “your email address” . Click on “Select a publication”, go to the bottom of the list and select “Zenith Trading Circle”. Select “Subscription Status” type in the following:

“Please cancel my subscription to the Zenith Trading Circle as of this date” (type in the date you are sending the email) It would be a good idea to take a screen shot (picture) of the the email.

Then send a Fax with the same information, make sure to print out a copy of the Fax and a copy of the Fax receipt (the time and date the fax was sent)

Fax. 1.410.622.3050

Toll-free: 1.888.384.8339
Intl: +1.443.353.4519
Fax: 1.410.622.3050

Then place a telephone call (+1.443.353.4519) and inform Customer Service that you wish to cancel the “Zenith Trading Circle” and receive the guaranteed refund.

Make sure to note the name of the person you talk to at Customer Service.

Good Luck