written by reader what is Doug Casey’s Secret Gold Trade: Earn 27x More Money as Gold Soars to $5,000

By gumcow, November 27, 2016

The Casey Report

After December 31st,
You Could Be Too Late…

Doug Casey’s Secret Gold Trade:
Earn 27x More Money
as Gold Soars to $5,000

Michael Malone
Michael Malone

I believe this is ( NAK )

rocketman
rocketman
Reply to  Michael Malone

If it’s NAK then it’s about 6 months too late. The stock has already gone up 300% since June. At $5000 gold there will be a lot of winners.

John P Ferrone

John F. I beleve it is Brazil Rescorces

ixjohnw

Casey is a genuine legend like Rick Rule from Sprott. His protege Katusa just struck out on his own this year with a pay service. I bought. $1500, no refund. I just added $2000 for a lifetime membership literally today. I’ve made many, many multiples of that so far this year from his advice. No brainer. Katusa was the boy wonder for Casey for 10 years picking resource stocks. He picked Brazil Resources early 2016 (I made 250%). He announced NAK about June as I recall. It is my biggest holding and was up 20% today alone for more than 150% total (for me – got in a bit late). NAK remains a no brainer in my mind even after the run up so far – I am expecting a 10+ bagger from here. Buy on a dip. But a third stock recently recommended is JDL Gold. Three companies just merged under a dream team of management and ownership. No debt, lots of cash in the bank, positive cash flow and brilliant, proven ownership/management. So maybe Brazil Resources, maybe NAK, maybe JDL. Maybe someone else. Buy The Casey Report or better yet Katusa’s service or both. It’s not just that they are usually right but we are at a key moment in history regarding resource investing. This is the perfect time for smart resource investing. Maybe the best in history. I learned the hard way (Allied Nevada) that I can’t pick gold mining stocks. So I am happily following Katusa and Casey. I know I sound like an ad plant but I am a regular Joe investor who feels he found the perfect research service for a perfect point in time to invest in resource companies.

Oliver
Oliver
Reply to  ixjohnw

Hi John, good to read your investments are going well.I’m relatively new to the investment market. and have read a lot about this Casey guy. unfortunately most of the websites I found looked somewhat dodgy and hence put me off it. Would love to talk a bit more to you about this if you are willing.

John Kerttu

Doug Casey’s Secret Gold Trade ???? what is it?????

Rad
Rad
Reply to  John Kerttu

What kind of trade is this? Is it an options trade?

Nate
Nate

If it is NAK, & is considered late at a 6-month entry, it should still return some healthy gains wouldn’t it, since the gl9bal economy is still keeping the coming gold boom under wraps & few Americans even think of gold.