written by reader True Alpha – …The $11.1 Trillion Trump Retirement Roadmap…

By sachalaliat, January 15, 2017

Does anyone know the three stocks teased in this ad?

Bill
Bill

I just joining True Alpha cost 69. What going on

Loira
Loira

What are the three stocks teased in this ad? The question was asked in the header of this post but not answered. Also, from the comments about the “True Alpha,” it does not seem to have much value — certainly, not the value that the email they sent to me says it has.

RONNIE EWING
RONNIE EWING

HELLO NEVER BOTH STOCK BEFORE WOULD LIKE TO IN VEST IN PENNY STOCKS

Joe
Joe

I tried to join Feb 5 2017 so I could get in on the Trump Retirement Roadmap no one would answer the phone or my email. I just got a up date saying join before April 29 2017. Is this a scam or not?

Tom
Tom

I joined True Alpha a few days back but, I still don’t know what I’m doing. I’ve never tried to invest in Penny Stocks but, because I have a couple of hundred extra dollars in my “Piggy Bank”, I thought what the hell, I’ll give it a try. Unfortunately, I’m ignorant in this area, I don’t even know how to go about buying these kinds of stocks. I’m at a loss as to which legitimate Stock Brokers deal in Penny Stocks and who I should trust. A couple of hundred dollars may not seem even worthwhile to invest but, to me, it’s a substantial investment being that I’m retired and living on a fixed income. I’ll appreciate any advice or information that anyone can give me.

bruce
Reply to  Tom

right. now Scot Trade is offering x amount of free trades to begin with .them
they are reputable.

cyberguy

Hard to believe that nobody has mentioned any of the stocks that are teased in this “roadmap” since Jan 15, 2017 —- Hey Travis, help us out here, Please…..

Georia
Georia

What is this? Is it resl,has anyone tried it?

Doris
Doris

Retirement is closing in on my husband and I and would like to know if this is a hoax or is it for real? I am 74 and still working, but if this is all true facts then I would very much like to get in on it. Has anyone received their 3 tocks from this ad?