written by reader personal finance newletter

By jat122745, April 1, 2017

what is beacon technology and a stock that will change the internet from this newsletter. Thanks

Earl McHugh
Earl McHugh

Has anyone heard of Chris Johnson and his “Seismic Profit Alerts” system which purports to earn huge gains trading certain options at or after the announcement of earnings of some stocks?

tagcabo
tagcabo
Reply to  Earl McHugh

Yes. I’m in it. New to it. The program is to buy 2 days before earnings.. either buying calls or puts then adding stop loss to protect investment

tagcabo
tagcabo

Also I think I did about 5-6 trades. Down $9xx , but just got out of trade for +$3xx ahead of recommendation to get out. I think it was a gain oin mid +60%. Keep in mind many of them got stop lossed at 50%. I sent him a not that I thought some investors might know there is a 50%sl and come down and get to wipe out contracts – I have no idea if that is possible or not. He now recommends 75%SL. However. I’m not doing any stop loss for the time being to see what happens.

Bob Morisey
Bob Morisey
Reply to  tagcabo

Its been 45 days since your last post, any additional insight you may share?

Marylander
Marylander

I am considering this service. Any updates from tagcabo and/or Earl McHugh? Thanks!

Grant
Grant

I haven’t heard anything good about this company. Do they answer your questions?

NautiChiro
NautiChiro

It seems to me that even if he is only hitting on 50% of his recommendations, if you are able to get over 100% return on them that this would offset the losers (assuming a complete loss of 100%) and result in a winning system. So if you set a stop loss for 75% loss to salvage a little capital, and you are blessed with an 80% win rate, this system should do well. VERY WELL! Does he post his track record? Does he even have a track record or is this a new venture? The secret is to not bet the farm on any one trade, but rather only 10% of the farm.

David Carter
David Carter

I dropped my $1700 to buy the service. So far when he recommends a trade , if you do the trade you can make money that day. Get in and out. If you wait a day or more the profit is lost. He has no uptick sell to profit notice. Your on your own once you buy the option. So it is day trading.

Marcelo