written by reader Cash for Patriots

By bsmith74, May 30, 2017

Does anyone know what Zachary Scheidt is talking about in his $2.7T Cash for Patriots tease on Agora Financial that is supposedly linked to Trump tax plan?

Karen
Karen

It’s just another get rich quick stock market training scam.

mark
mark

could this be true

Helen
Helen
Reply to  mark

Fake

Dave A Gibson
Dave A Gibson

just heard about it , I would like to know more

Helen
Helen
Reply to  Dave A Gibson

Its another scam.has nothing to do with trump.stock market gimick

Megan
Megan

I just listened to “how you can sign up free to get your name on the list ,” FREE ! Then at the very end he wants money , he said it works for homeless , disabled and retired people & its FREE! How can we the poor people ,, mind you we out number the rich , because we worked hard got hurt working for the rich people , and let’s not even forget about our Veterans .., how are we supposed to give up money we do not have , to sign up for money that is meant for all of us .., so could somebody please tell me how I’m supposed to give money when I can’t even hardly feed my two sons ,that have ASD , ONE MORE THING , could you please tell me , how am I supposed to get anything on helping me pay for my Property Taxes , Because I own my own home , but I’m disabled and they are holding my property taxes but charging me unbelievable rates every month . My question is why can’t they help me pay off my taxes instead of paying off my mortgage ??? I can just as easily loose my home , then me and two boys with ASD are out there on the streets , because they call me , tell me they want to help me keep my house but , they can’t help me because I already paid off my home .., What is up with that ???

Navu Fanaika
Navu Fanaika
Reply to  Megan

Hi Megan. you can email me at navu.fanaika@comcast.net maybe I can help

Marianna Sanzo
Marianna Sanzo
Reply to  Navu Fanaika

Wow, an Angel among us!

Marianna Sanzo
Marianna Sanzo
Reply to  Megan

You say you just listened to it. I read part of the transcript. You mentioned the words “Homeless and Disabled” and I read the word “Taxpayers” so right there it’s a red flag because those two in the eyes of society are NOT Taxpayers. So if this is a real program you would be smart to be sure to read every word twice or it wouldn’t hurt to explain your situation to a law office that is willing to answer questions like AVVO. I know the money is not free, they are expecting you to put some kind of money out. I’m not sure if it goes beyond filing the paperwork or not but it would be a shame if they took your money then had the nerve to send you a letter instead of a check giving you some “TAXPAYER” formality. That is IF this is even a real program to begin with. Always keep in mind that if something doesn’t make sense, it probably is not true. Trump’s idea of a Patriot is a working TAXPAYER! Not disabled, sick, homeless, a handicapped child, battered woman, a senior citizen, a college student, a divorced single mother on her own for the first time or person from another country on a visa paying taxes. Just remember what you are seeing on the news and keep your feet planted in reality because as long as you know where you stand in the current times it will be harder for people to knock you down. This is coming from personal experience. I wish you the best of luck and the strength of a Superhero my friend.