written by reader Canadian Marijuana Teaser from Casey Research to capitalize on law change in Oct

By nilsmellquist, September 21, 2017

Anyone know which Canadian stock Casey is teasing that is $0.25 and is set for exponential returns once Canada legalizes marijuana? I found this index: https://marijuanaindex.com/marijuana-stock-universe/

But there are quite a few stocks right around that price level. In the teaser I believe they are arguing that it is more of a picks and shovels play on the space.

sageperson
sageperson

I am tempted to subscribe to find out. The $1,995 seems steep for a few tips from the Marijuana Millionaire Master Plan . Has anyone found a membership with this Casey Research group to be beneficial?

Mike
Mike
Reply to  sageperson

I bought the Subscription and since buying its been nothing but Losses I paid $1700 for the subscription for 5 picks and since getting into these plays I’ve just been getting crushed, Bad timing totally pumped, now I’m just sitting on my hands waiting for a hopeful turn around or maybe just cut my losses right now I’m in a very frustrating place. I feel like an Idiot getting into the hype 5 for 500% returns BS they were marketing! Disgruntled Sub Member as of now! Well see what happens…

ceaddy
ceaddy

Have had several teasers just could not justify it,…

margaritamom
margaritamom

I’m not big into this but received a link to marijuanaindex.com from the folks at Casey Research. They claim some big money can be made in the pot real estate side of things. Sort of like REITS. They did not give a particular name but I think it’s a good place to start

Hope this was helpful.

Jim Gaston
Jim Gaston
Reply to  margaritamom

For some reason, the Marijuana Millionaire Master Plan is available PDF. Just google it and it comes up with all the information of the 3 stocks Casey recommends….

Darryl
Darryl
Reply to  Jim Gaston

Could not find the PDF.

Jim Gaston
Jim Gaston
Reply to  Darryl

Here’s the free link for this Report. Not sure how or why it is floating around out there, but it is legit for sure; all 3 companies teased are described in detail by Casey Research:

oldfatfella

I am always amazed at the ability of the writers of these advertising screeds to state facts without truthfulness. The current ad from Casey for their Marijuana Millionaire plan is deceitful to say the very least. The ad states that the Canadian law allowing marijuana consumption will be 7 times larger than those states allowing same in the US. Landwise I’m unsure this is true but population wise it could be nothing even close to the truth. Canada 2017 population is about 36.7 million and California 2017 population is 39.5 million. The map projection for the US territory allowing legal marijuana possession is 8 states and the Canada map projection shows not only Canada but also those same 8 US states. Bit over the top in deceptive practices I’d say.

oldfatfella