Friday File: Uranium, Growth and Earnings Updates (plus one buy)

by Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe | November 10, 2017 5:29 pm

Checking in CCJ, DIS, PLOW, LGND, NVDA, SWKS, USAU, YTRA and Fairfax India

Source URL: https://sgumdev.stockgumshoe.com/2017/11/friday-file-uranium-growth-and-earnings-updates-plus-one-buy/

ctnice

TTD comments?

LostOkie
LostOkie
Reply to  ctnice

Hi ctnice. I have a small position in TTD and added a little to it @ 51.

ctnice
Reply to  LostOkie

Thanks for the comments. Just wondering if it’s a buy opportunity.

herbalix

Hi Travis,
i believe there is something wrong with the ‘Click here to subscribe’ link.
I always got sent to Page not found page.
Oherwise very content with all that you are doing for us here at Stock Gumshoe!
Thanks!

edward
edward

Travis, I am not on Facebook or Twitter but I would like to know if you have any stocks that you have looked at in the “block chain” area. I am not interested in bit coin. thanking you. ed p.

wal.schwager
wal.schwager
Reply to  edward

The few block chain companies that I know are highly volatile, more for day trading than anything else. Many/most of these companies started out very differently and then added block chain as an appendage. Just check the charts! In the US OSTK (small holding), and RIOT. CME may be joining. In Canada HIVE involved in Bitcoin mining in Iceland (I made money before I jumped) , BTL (small holding), MOGO, BLOC, CODE and LTV. One day conference: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/blockchain-impact-bootcamp-event-tickets-37564867530

wal.schwager
wal.schwager

In uranium the only stock worth owning is Nexgen – check it out. Any comments on the runaway US home builders? BTW, my speculative money in Canada is on cannabis (WEED and such), getting pretty high, and lithium, cobalt and graphite. Some energy services, esp CFW.

mary
mary

Thank you for your weekly update….I rarely comment but always enjoy reading your articles.

johannes
johannes

Sure glad I bought USAU per Gumshoe. No mention of UEC ? Nice move up… Good luck with Cameco options.

bosack61

URG and DNN are they good investments?

bosack61

And when is the uranium gold rush going to happen?

bosack61

UUUU has a uranium mine in Wyoming I believe.