written by reader Triple Threat Company

By nbl2, December 31, 2017

What is Jimmy Mengel’s ”Triple Threat Company” located in a 23,500 square foot facility in Canada. He says it is presently under $3 and has 2051 patents for marijuana pain killing. His newsletter is the Marijuana Manifesto.

hap33030

I have tried to find the comments on this Mengel article and I have not been able to find them here. Can someone point me in the right directions

catherine
catherine

I looked at Newsletters, alphabetical, and entered Mengel. Travis wrote 2 articles in May, here’s the first: https://www.sgumdev.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/marijuana-manifesto-the/tiny-pot-stock-to-surge-on-new-streaming-model/

$CBWTF Cannabis Wheaton was the stock being hyped then.

In the comments section there, Travis linked to the Oct 30, 2017 article which also dealt with that stock.

I haven’t seen the current pitch you’re asking about, but maybe these older articles will give you more to think about until Travis or someone else can answer you.

hap33030
hap33030
Reply to  catherine

glenn216
glenn216

this stock is EMMBF aka Emblem Corp.

glenn216
glenn216
Reply to  glenn216

their website goes over all 3 threads and they recently acquired the larger facility…
I say “GET IN WHILE IT IS STILL CHEAP AND BEFORE EVERYBODY KNOWS”!

hap33030
hap33030
Reply to  glenn216

thank you so much I am new to this. The stock I have in pot has gone up almost 150% since I bought it.

glenn216
glenn216
Reply to  hap33030

Buy this one also then! It will go up quickly come early summer when Canada’s full legalization of pot starts…

Clarence robinson
Clarence robinson

I am ready to invest. I do not want to hear any more success stories. How do I start.