Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 153

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 154

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 155

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 156

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 157

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 163

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 164

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 165

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 166

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php:42) in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/header.php on line 167

written by reader Market Hero/ Steven Brooks

By bogartdawg, September 5, 2018

I’ve recently seen a few teaser webinars from Steven Brooks for his Market Hero trading service, through StonyBrook Securities. Mostly options trading. Cannot find any info on web re this Steven Brooks, other than YouTube videos. Seems there was another person with this name a few years ago who ran a scam. Is anyone familiar with this or able to offer insights or experiences? Thanks!

Notice: Undefined variable: karmaOutput in /home/sgumdev/public_html/wp-content/themes/sgum_2016/functions.php on line 3286

Tyreece Cox

I joined his program and have nothing but nice things to say about him and his program. He actually does live training every week and is very responsive to email. I would recommend Steven Brooks Market Heros 100%.

Katie
Katie

I’ve been a member for about a year now and it’s been the best investment I think I have ever made. I’ve profited quite a bit, learned a ton of trading tips and tricks, and made a few friends in the Facebook group. Market Hero is a really great community.

Donna
Donna

I have been a member since January 1, 2020 and could not be happier with my decision to join Market Hero. Already this year, I have booked 8 winning trades directly from Steven’s trade alerts which has allowed me to recover the cost of the program in a very short while. His stuff makes sense, is even simple enough for me (I am 75), and is proving to be a legitimate way to supplement my retirement.

Garrett
Garrett

Best program I have ever been a part of. Live weekly trainings do happen, trade alerts do happen, email support does happen. And the best part is I can confirm that this is in fact for lifetime access. I consider myself blessed and lucky to be a part of this program. I joined at the beginning of the year and on my 28th day made the cost of the program back.

Bryce
Bryce

I was ready to quit trading before I joined Market Hero. I thought surely with lifetime access that over time I would be able to get out of my trading funk. In about 6 months since joining this program my trading intelligence has gone way up and so has my account. I am averaging about a 3% return per month consistently which is really helping my confidence. Steven really does so much teaching and educating it still, after 6 months, continues to impress me!

David G
David G

Joined Market Hero last week and am thoroughly impressed. I made a profit on my first two trades, the live training was incredibly informative, and Steven is very quick to respond to email. So far, I believe Market Hero is a very strong program and I am very thankful to be a member!

BAJ
BAJ

Steven is 100% real and is the best out there. He spends his time to better everyone’s trading experience every day. he is a great teacher and his method does work. there is no need to watch the market every minute of every day. There are a plenty of strategies that one can choose from. He is always available to answer questions and guide us through ups and downs of this volatile market. I am enjoying making money and having a lot of free time to enjoy the life instead of watching every tick of the market

Doug
Doug

I joined Steven Brooks Market Hero a month ago and it’s the best service out there. I’ve been trading options since the 1980’s and have taken many classes at the Chicago Board of Trade and the Chicago Board Options Exchange. As a former retail broker with a major Wall Street firm, I can say without any reservation that Stevens educational modules are simply the best. The Market Hero community is a great group of people to trade with and Steven is in constant touch with all of us with his great insights and thoughts. In the latest market meltdown, his recommendations have actually been making money. Steven is a great guy and his Market Hero service is second to none.

Rick Colbeth
Rick Colbeth

My wife and I have been members of The Market Hero Trading Service since Nov. 2019. You will not find a harder working guy then Steve. Along with the hard work comes winning trades. Like all the services, it is sometimes hard to match their exact entry bids. With Steve, he initiates a profit target that can be placed as soon as your order fills. He is all about options,very transparent,very passionate, and very giving. He delivers more than what you pay for. Be patient, and stay small until you are comfortable, and gain some live trading experience.

Les
Les

Best program I have ever been associated with by far. Steven is so energetic and it’s obvious he truly cares about all of his members. I have been a member for just three months and I feel like I am a part of the Market Hero family. My account was higher by +7% during March 2020, which shows that these methods work in even the worst of times. I highly recommend Market Hero to any trader looking to be more consistent.

Tigon
Tigon

This is by far the best program I have ever been a part of. I have been with Raging Bull, Rob Booker, and Andrew Keene, and none of any of their programs even come close to Market Hero. Those guys just talk the talk, but Market Hero actually walks the walk. I recommend Market Hero to anyone who is serious about upping their trading game!

cyd
cyd
Reply to  Tigon

thanks for your comment, i thought i was the only fool who’d tried all those guys – at this point i’m more than twice shy, but all these comments and yours have given me the confidence to go ahead and join market heros, and dump all the rest of the trash!

DEANNA Jones
DEANNA Jones

I joined Market Hero in July 2019. “Stay small, and get rich slowly” delivers! Steven Brooks offers a comprehensive robust package that is first-class. He provides detailed entry and exit trading alerts for those who just want to follow the leader. For more in-depth trading ability he offers rule-based cheat sheets supplemented with a morning gameplan, training videos and weekly webinars that provide both rules and the underlying “why”. All of this takes place within a very active, supportive and welcoming 700+ fb community. The final bow on this package is the support provided by Steven Brooks himself. He does the training, he responds to email, his trading journal is transparent. He is a rock star! How do I know this? My background is training and training evaluation, but bottom line is the positive results I am getting and my friends are getting through Market Hero. It is the best trading program out there.

Ash
Ash

I joined Market Hero for four months now, the support I ket from Steven & his team makes every single doller I spend worth 1000$. from more than fife different company I subscribed with, he is not only the best, but he is the only one provide a real support through his daily trade alert, weekly traing & a wealthy wibsite full of informations, studies, training & a lot more.
I am very proud of being a member of Steven’s team. So far I have gained ten times the money I spend to subscribe to Market Hero while all other companies /teams I subscribed with are trying to sell me more product & provided minimum kind os trading support.
I was lucky to be able to cancel two of them & refund my money.

Thanks Market Hero, Thanks Steven & thanks for all of Market Hero Team.

Ash M

Carl
Carl

Been a member of Market Hero for two weeks now and I can tell you with 100% confidence that not only is this program the real deal, but the trades are already working for me. In fact, last week, the owner of the program, Steven Brooks, made a winning trade in Amazon (that I was able to make money on as well) and then he apologized to his members for the trade as he felt it was too much of a risk! I have NEVER seen a trader act like this. Market Hero is a simple program that has already worked for me and Steven Brooks, is one of the most ethical people I have ever encountered.