Friday File: IIPR Dividend Hike, Boeing Panic, OKTA, DOCU and more…

by Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe | March 15, 2019 2:11 pm

A Hodgepodge of Real Money Portfolio updates for my favorite people

Source URL: https://sgumdev.stockgumshoe.com/2019/03/37286/

frankw17

Good article Travis. A couple questions re. IIPR. I sold prematurely when they announced their last round of financing and have a standing order in at $56. Unfortunately, they haven’t seen that level since the announcement.
-Various authorities have been posturing as to when marijuana would be removed from the “schedule 1” list. So, the obvious question is when will it be removed?
-This would suggest that most marijuana related ventures would have access to much more available funds which would seem to be detrimental to IIPR’s business and consequently IIPR’s stock price. Any comments would be appreciated.
Regards,
Frank

Investor Clouseau
Investor Clouseau

Somewhat low hanging fruit on those MGM puns, but I still applaud.

bunion132

On a relatively good trading day today when all indices were up, two stocks in my portfolio stood out for going the opposite way, big time. I toggled (repeatedly) between whether to hold or sell OKTA & SSTI all the way to a minute before market close, finally deciding to just leave them alone for at least one more business day.

So thank you, Travis, for the timely analysis on OKTA which I shall digest over the weekend.

Meantime, I had already posted a question on SSTI under the Altucher pitch on this site and hope you will be able to give it a Gumshoe minute?

cabaoke
cabaoke

I love these missives. Thank you.

rudyt
rudyt

Travis,
Dr. Kent Moors has apparently already shared with his Inner Circle the name of a β€œ tiny $2 million β€˜On-Demand LNG’ stock” (aren’t they always “tiny”?) and is willing to share the name and enable us to gain a 5,100% reward if we subscribe to his newsletter for a mere $1950 a year. Just wondering if the ol’ Thinkolater could spare us that much speculative outlay and make us all filthy rich (we could promise to commit a percentage of that gain to your favorite charity). Thanks for your continuing thoughtful insights.

–Rudy

bunion132
Reply to  rudyt

This sounds like Tellurian, last covered on this site in January 2019. Try typing TELL or KENT MOORS in the search bar to find what I think is the match you’re looking for.

Steve
Steve

Another name in the airplane space is Bombardier $BDRBF which just reset lower recently after a massive 2 year run.

smalley57

I’m very new to the world of newsletters and opinion pieces. And very new to investing. I’m interested in the cannabis industry as well as some of the major players that have ties within the cannabis industry. I’m wondering what newsletters would you recommend besides of course Gumshoe, which I have joined. How do you feel about Motley Fool, just their basic stock advisor, and NICI? I do a lot of reading and trying to understand what a lot of the terminology is so any information would be helpful.

dondolenec
dondolenec

I just want to thank you on your IIPR recommendation a long time ago. Like you I am nearing 200% gain. You should rewrite your daily a few times with them. You said $80 and went up $5 today. I bought a lot but wish I would have bought more. I own a lot of POT stocks but this is the winner so far. Not as many swings. I can pay for my subscription for life what i have made on IIPR. I did have a trailing stop when you were in the 50-60 range but now so many large moves UP in the last couple of weeks.
Thank You for all you do for us.

mpberingsea
mpberingsea

Any ideas on the little 3 dollar stock which Apple needs that may dwarf the Iphone?