written by reader Jeff Brown’s video today 11.25.19– The Cure newsletter. more on Crispr technology.

by beeper5 | November 25, 2019 2:03 pm

Does anyone know which one of the three, he has teased in the passed, that will get IND status this week?

Source URL: https://sgumdev.stockgumshoe.com/2019/11/microblog-jeff-browns-video-today-11-25-19-the-cure-newsletter-more-on-crispr-technology/

Mike
Mike

Just saw it as well. Heโ€™s been on EDIT and NTLA in the past but not sure if thereโ€™s something new in regards to this cure for blindness. Hoping someone out there knows since Iโ€™m curious. Wishing I had jumped on these earlier as well as CRSP.

lcandreva1
lcandreva1
Reply to  Mike
๐Ÿ‘ 6
jehnean2
jehnean2

Not sure myself. I would assume it is EDIT. I just cannot afford the $2000.00 he wants for the info. I do hope someone chimes in with the info.

๐Ÿ‘ 6
Dan
Dan

I thought it might be EDIT too, but he’s says its a “small cap” biotech?

btjossem
btjossem
Reply to  Dan

I believe $300M-$2B is the range for small-cap companies. I believe EDIT falls under that category. It looks like EDIT has a Cap of $1.55B. Don’t know if EDIT is his target, but it fits, I believe.

๐Ÿ‘ 72
Carla Carter
Carla Carter

CRISPR rechnology and research bears watching. I met with the doctors who discovered the gene for Alzheimer’s and they believe genomes can be altered. OR at least the onset of the disease can be mitigated.

Oli
Oli

Hi guys. I thoroughly checked online with all the hints he gave in his presentation (took screenshots then googled everything) and I’m 100% confident it’s Editas. For the small cap question, well the price went 50% in the last month, so if you consider that he published his report to his subscribers some time before making the video for the public, well then the market cap was around 1 billion at the time, before it increased. But even if a little more, small market caps can be up to 2 billion, depending on the source (https://www.investopedia.com/insights/understanding-small-and-big-cap-stocks/).

Check these for more confirmations:

(from what I understand on this one, they have to publish results at the latest, 1 year + 60 days following the date when the application got accepted, which was end of November of last year)

Cheers