Friday File: A New Gambling Client, Quarters from KEYS and OKTA, and a 5G Check-in

by Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe | May 29, 2020 3:21 pm

Buys, Quarterly Updates and a "Story Stock" bump in the Real Money Portfolio

Source URL: https://sgumdev.stockgumshoe.com/2020/05/friday-file-a-new-gambling-client-quarters-from-keys-and-okta-and-a-5g-check-in/

prorsum

Teladoc….”direct beneficiaries of the outbreak like Teladoc (TDOC)” Is the run over?

prorsum

Thanks…Same here, covered all my losses!

Old Guy

Hi Travis:
Generally speaking what is a good (favorable) valuation for a stock in terms of revenue, i.e., 2X sales, 5X, 10X, or ?

Old Guy

Thanks, Travis. I appreciate the reply. You provide a great service. Wish I owned stock in your operation….

ytse
ytse

Travis,
I have most of the technology stocks mentioned in your portfolio. They all on fire today.
I have GAN and DKNG. I like both.

iltrus
Reply to  ytse

I also have GAN and DKNG and recently got BTHR in the same field, All are small positions and have been doing well.

fabien_hug
fabien_hug

There is a long pitch from Ferris in the Stansberry Digest today; SII.TO I bet.

rlevine99
Reply to  fabien_hug

Dont tell anybody till we get in on monday Lol

biloslhi
biloslhi

SPOXF is now SPOXD after a 1/10 reverse split, in order to prepare for an NYSE listing late June… Symbol then will be SII..

bird4fsu

Just became a paid subscriber…. Bryan in South Florida.. Longtime lurker
Love what you do for the little guys

knowledge4me
knowledge4me

Hi Travis,
Just a fellow investor living in the Socialist Republic of Mass.
re:Wrap Technologies
Only question I have with this company is their product assists in subduing an individual. I don’t see it getting a bump from the mess with George Floyd . He was already subdued (cuffed), under control, and not resisting. The officers were the ones that failed to follow well established procedures.
I just don’t see a positive impact for WRTC.
Thanks and I really enjoy your excellent stock analysis.
Rick

bernie201
bernie201

It will be interesting to see how much of this pandemic & racial violence will play out with the non- lethal weapons creators?

ericdymesich
ericdymesich

I just subscribed. I’m a new investor. I stepped out of my company Simple IRA and started trading my own Roth using Vanguard. After getting nervous and selling Tesla at $500 and Amazon at $1900 and then seeing them skyrocket I realized that I needed help. So many of the newsletters were to expensive for me with only 40k in my investments. So here I am. Looking forward to learning what I can!

kingdomwar
kingdomwar
Reply to  ericdymesich

What I have learned is that you are a lot smarter that you think and you don’t need a stock broker telling you what to buy. Look at Travis’s portfolio and start following a few of the companies you like. Stock Gumshoe is great for getting ideas and info on investments. The more info you have the better choices you can make. I also have a subscription to George Gilder and Motley Fool (love them both – the Fool has tons of info available), and I have access to about 12 newsletters my brother subscribes too. I tried a few brokers over the years at various companies, but they seem to recommend the same companies… Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple. They just wanted to get you into the conservative stocks and go golfing. I will never give them my money again. Once Trump gets reelected, the market will explode. Invest all you can over the next couple months. It may be a bumpy ride. The Democrats will continue to do everything possible to sink the market.

senore100
senore100

Hi Travis, any thoughts about what we can look out for with the huge success of the SpaceX launch yesterday (as well as the launch of the US Space Force a while ago)? Thanks!

senore100
senore100

Thanks so much Travis, as always!

julian_satran
julian_satran

Is McCall’s Investment Opportunities any good? Worth a try? (He had a cannabis sheet I subscribed once but was not really worth the money)

sparky1000
sparky1000

I have subscribed to Dines and Motley Fool and by far this is my best investment. The articles are well written and you get a balanced and honest view.
I have dipped my toe in the water on a number of your suggestions and the shares have performed beyond any of my expectations. The latest being a 230% improvement in GAN in a month.
Thank you Travis and its great to be on board and long may your successful run continue.